Dog Grooming Do's & Don'ts
- DO feel free to bath your dog often. Isle of Dogs products are safe for use everyday!
- DON'T allow water to get into the ear canal during bath time.
- DON'T forget to thoroughly rinse shampoo products from your pets coat and skin. This is true of any dog shampoo.
- DON'T leave dogs unattended in the bath tub on the grooming table or in heated drying cages.
- DON'T be afraid to ask the professionals for advice before attempting to grooming your own dog.
- DON'T forget to trim your dog's toenails, brush his teeth and check his ears frequently.
- DON'T ever brush a dry coat. Always dampen or wet coat before running a comb or brush through it.
- DO massage your dog while bathing, feeling for any unusual lumps or bumps or tender spots.
- DO make sure to remove any mats before bathing, as they will pull tighter when wet.
- DO always use a conditioner after bathing, as is will add shine and reduce shedding.
- DO feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andrew A. Rooney